Bells University of Technology School Fees for 2019/2020 Session
The school management of the Bells University of Technology, Ota has published the school fees schedule for all undergraduates for the 2019/2020 academic session. Bells University School Fees Schedule.
A. Acceptance Fee (Non-Refundable) - ₦100,000
B. Tuition Fee College Based
C. Accommodation (Any of)
- College of Engineering - ₦410,000
- College of Environmental Science - ₦410,000
- College of Management Science - ₦360,000
- College of Natural and Applied Science - ₦380,000
- Computer Science - ₦410,000
- Information Technology - ₦410,000
- Food Technology - ₦410,000
D. Other Levies
- Bronze - ₦90,000
- Silver - ₦130,000
- New Horizon - ₦35,000
- Medical Screening - ₦27,000
- BUPF( Bells University Parents Forum - ₦20,000
- E-Library - ₦3,000
- BUSA Due - ₦2,000
*MODE OF PAYMENT:
- ALL PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE ONLINE THROUGH THE PORTAL WITH AN A.T.M MASTERCARD OR VERVE CARD.
Direct Entry Special Students:
First Session Fees:
- 40% of (A+B+C+D) is the first installment.
- The remaining will be split into three 20% of the remaining.
Second Session Fees: ›₦270,000
- Admission Form › ₦10,000 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Acceptance Fee › ₦50,000
- Tuition Fee › ₦200,000
- Accommodation › ₦20,000. (PER SEMESTER AND OPTIONAL)
- Examination Fee › ₦20,000
- Matriculation Fee › ₦5,000
- Identity Card Fee › ₦5,000
- TOTAL › ₦330,000
Payment of school fees can be split into two payments.* All payments are done via the school portal through a valid master card candidates are advised not to pay into individual accounts. Freshers are to visit the academic Office for their clearance before making payment for acceptance fee.